- Ongoing saga of missing dog’s 80-mile trek galvanizes Maine communities
- Caught on video: Stray dogs attack again at G Motors in northwest Harris County, costing more than $350K in damage
- LOYAL DOG WAITS 6 HOURS BESIDE INJURED FURRY FRIEND UNTIL HELP ARRIVES
- Aaron Gordon away from Nuggets after dog bites to face, hand
- GRAMMAR DOG: Story of an inept coach | News
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KRDO) – The Colorado Springs Fire Department is still working to determine the cause of a house fire in southern Colorado Springs on Saturday night.
The Colorado Springs Fire Department responded to a house on fire, around 8 p.m., in the Stratmoor Hills area off Bayfield Drive.
According to fire crews, one person and their dog are displaced and one of the residents suffered minor injuries.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
KRDO NewsChannel 13 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.
Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here
If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.