- PIGGY’S JOURNEY: FROM NEGLECT TO NEW BEGINNINGS – A HEARTWARMING TALE OF TRANSFORMATION
- FROM SCARED SHELTER PUP TO JOYFUL FAMILY MEMBER: THE INSPIRING STORY OF ELLIE
- Ariana Madix Shares Update on Cocktail Book, Dog Mya
- Woman Jailed After Throwing Dog off Parking Garage Roof
- ‘Hand grenade’ at middle school was actually just dog poop bag holder
During Meta’s Fundamental AI Research team’s 10-year anniversary gathering, LeCun addressed the current state and future of AI, and went against the conventional wisdom.
True intelligence requires a vast amount of data that exceeds text and other audiovisual inputs available today, he said.
“Quantum computing is a fascinating scientific topic,” LeCun said, but added that the “practical relevance and the possibility of actually fabricating quantum computers that are actually useful” are still questionable.