A woman was fatally stabbed and a dog was thrown to its death from an 11th-story apartment in Brooklyn on Friday night, according to police and sources.
- FROM DUMPSTER DOG TO PLAYFUL PUP: CHANCE’S JOURNEY OF RESILIENCE AND RECOVERY
- Dog Meat Banned in Historic Vote
- FROM ARROWED WOOF TO WONDROUS WAG: THE UNBREAKABLE SPIRIT OF TIFFANY GRACE
- AN UNEXPECTED GUARDIAN: POISONOUS COBRA PROTECTS ABANDONED PUPPIES IN WELL
- Labrador Trained for Dementia Patients Seeking New Home in Glasgow
Police responded to a 911 call from an apartment building at 1500 Hornell Loop in East New York just after 7 p.m.
Inside, they found a woman and a man with stab wounds, police said.
The woman was declared dead by EMS at the scene. The man was taken to Brookdale Hospital in critical condition, police said.
A dog was also found dead on the side of the building, police sources said.
It’s believed the canine was thrown out of the window of the 11th-story apartment, according to sources.
The victims’ names are being withheld pending family notification, cops said.
No arrests have been made and the investigation is ongoing, police said.