Have you ever mixed up a Salty Dog? This week, we’re putting a spin on this classic gin cocktail with the “Queen Bee Salty Dog.” With cucumber and grapefruit gin, this recipe is bursting with flavor.
- RUMMI’S RESCUE: A HEARTWARMING STORY OF A DOG FREED AND A LIFE TRANSFORMED
- THE MIRACULOUS REUNION: PIT BULL MISSING FOR 8 YEARS SHOWS UP MALNOURISHED BUT FULL OF LOVE
- The tragic untold story of the ‘Dog Day Afternoon’ trans icon | Culture
- Chewy helps dying Oklahoma dog, family celebrate one last Christmas
- Williamstown Looking for Clarity on Dog Leashing Rules / iBerkshires.com
- 2 oz. cucumber and grapefruit gin
- 4 oz. grapefruit juice
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- Himalayan salt and sliced grapefruit (optional for garnish)
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Place the salt into a dish. Run a slice of grapefruit around the edge of a cocktail glass, then rim with salt.
- Next, add gin, grapefruit juice and 2 sprigs of rosemary (separate leaves from stem) into a cocktail shaker topped with ice.
- Shake contents of a cocktail shaker until chilled, then strain into prepared glass over fresh ice.
- Add a slice of grapefruit and a rosemary sprig for garnish.
Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that’s a little more…hmmm. What’s the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.