A Georgia nurse went above and beyond to not just look after a person in their final days, yet eventually the patient’s pet dog as well.
- THE DEAF DOG WHO TOOK A BULLET TO PROTECT HIS OWNER AND ENDED UP HOMELESS, HAS A SECOND CHANCE
- FIGHTING BAIT DOG WHO LOST HALF HER FACE IS UNRECOGNIZABLE AFTER FINDING A LOVING HOME
- The Breed of The Left, Tiny, Hairless young puppies Was A Mystery To Everybody
- Senior Pet Dog Given Weeks To Live Defies All Probabilities After Being Rescued From The Pound
- A Heartwarming Reunion: Lost Dog Found in the Desert
As Kimberly Still cared for her passing away patient, she was familiar with her and learned of the individual’s family and also beloved Chihuahua, Jax.
From what her person told her, Still might tell how much she enjoyed Jax.
Unfortunately, after the client died, Jax had nowhere to go. He ended up in a shelter beyond Atlanta, which placed him in jeopardy of assisted suicide.
When Still read about this, she recognized she had to do something promptly.
” The only possession she had in life was this pet dog, and she loved him so much, and also he was with her via a lot,” Still told Inside Edition. “So, I was like, well, I need to go get this pet dog.”
Still had plans of picking Jax up at the sanctuary and also locating him a loving forever home.
While she knew she would not clear up until she located the best house, she really did not understand that the best house for him would certainly be her very own.
As quickly as she satisfied Jax, she could not split ways with him. She instantly fell for him and understood she had to adopt him herself.
Taking on Jax was one last act of concern for her patient that she had taken such great treatment of. Currently she gets to deal with her person’s precious dog for the remainder of his life.
Still brought Jax residence as well as presented him to her other pet. The good news is, the two of them bonded instantaneously and Jax fits right in at their house.