Whether abroad on deployment or back in the UK, the armed forces photographers have given a glimpse into the world of the nation’s military.
- INDY: HIKER’S LOYАL DOG REJECTS TO LEАVE HER SIDE AFTER SHE’S WOՍNDED IN 300-FOOT FАLL
- Sooke man charged after falsely reporting stranger attacked dog
- Scotland to restrict American XL bully dog breed, joining England, Wales after series of attacks: report
- Fall River, New Bedford restaurants offers taste of Korean street food
- BRAVE, LOYAL DOG SAVES OWNER’S LIFE FROM MOUNTAIN LION ATTACK: ‘MY DOG IS MY HERO’
The Ministry of Defence has also released images of the landmark national events soldiers, sailors and aviators played a key role in this year – including the King’s Coronation and the state opening of parliament.
Armed forces photographers are trained military personnel who also work as skilled lens people.
More than 7,000 members of the forces will spend Christmas deployed overseas.
Panay Triantafillides, picture editor for the Ministry of Defence, said: “The versatility of our photographers is clearly evident in this year’s release. 2023 has been a historic year that has impressed upon us the enduring relationship between the UK armed forces and the Royal Family.”
These were ten of the best defence images of 2023…