Note: This story includes photos that some may find graphic or disturbing. They have been blurred.
- PIT BULL BUBBY’S JOURNEY FROM TRAUMA TO COMFORT
- Dog groomer from Denny has no regrets about travelling to Latvia for gastric bypass operation to lose weight
- This Chinese company thinks it can make a more powerful pet robot dog than the U.S.
- Sunny Hostin introduces Sarah Paulson to the dog she saved
- Resident, dog escape house fire on Plum Island – NECN
A poor dog is now on the road to recovery after he was found with a harness fully embedded in his body.
Pinky Paws Search & ResQ recently took to Facebook to share the dog’s story.
According to the organization, the dog was first seen in November covered in blood and in very bad shape.
He was then found just days ago and rescued by Pinky Paws.
After being sedated and having his body harness surgically removed, the young dog is recovering and remains in good spirits.
“I can’t wait to get better and snuggle him after he’s cleaned up and healed,” wrote the organization on Facebook. “He’s definitely a fighter.”
Anyone interested in fostering the recently rescued dog, or would like to contribute to his recovery, click here.