Police in Humble, Texas are searching for a woman caught on video leaving a dog tied to a dumpster and left to die.
- Facebook post helps Iowa family save dog from coyotes
- FROM HOPELESS PUP TO HOPPY HERO: CHICKEN’S JOURNEY OF RESILIENCE AND RECOVERY
- Their Dog Ate $4K in Cash. Salvaging It Was ‘Smelly’
- Dog Hilariously ‘Lost in the Sauce’ After Anesthesia at Dental Appointment
- Police: Man charged for leaving ’emaciated’ dog tied outside Northern Cambria home
WARNING: Images contain graphic content.
According to a post on Facebook by the Humble Police Department, the woman, who is being accused of felony animal cruelty, is seen tying up a dog to a dumpster with a piece of orange cord around his neck.
Officials say the dog is then seen struggling against the woman.
The video shows the rest of the gruesome abuse as the dog struggles, becomes unconscious, and is dead within two minutes.
DOG THROWN OUT OF SUV IN FRONT OF ANIMAL SHELTER FOUND DAYS LATER, CHARGES FILED
The suspect is still seen in the video after the male puppy stops twitching and dies.
Police say the dog was young, anywhere between six and eight months old, a pitbull mix dog, with a tan and white coat.
ARIZONA WOMAN ARRESTED FOR KEEPING DOZENS OF DOGS IN SQUALOR, OTHERS DEAD IN FREEZER
Officers are describing the suspect as a Black woman, wearing gray sweatpants, a pink sweatshirt, white hat, and white slides for shoes.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Police are asking anyone with information on this suspect to contact the City of Humble Police Department about case number 23-005744.