- MS sheriff’s office cares for nearly 30 dogs after dog fighting ring busted
- US agency to end use of ‘cyanide bomb’ to kill coyotes and other predators, citing safety concerns
- Canine Companions provides service dogs to veterans battling post-traumatic stress
- How a dog became mayor of Idyllwild
- Rescue Dog With Adorable Habit to Fall Asleep Wins Pet of the Week
Click here for updates on this story
KANSAS CITY, Missouri (KCTV) — A 15-year-old died Friday from injuries he suffered in a dog attack.
The Raytown Police Department reported that Makai Williams of Raytown was injured in an apparent mauling on Nov. 14 at a residence in the 9300 block of East 77th Street.
Officers found him severely injured and unresponsive. The teen was taken to the hospital and died three days later.
Police said that as of Monday, no arrests had been made.
Two American Bully mixed breed dogs were impounded from the residence.
Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.
KTVZ NewsChannel 21 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.
Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here
If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.