Coordinated by the Dean of Students Office, Stress-free Bing is a campus-wide initiative providing engaging, fun and free stress-reducing activities for students as they prepare for finals.
- Golden retriever’s life changed by state-of-the-art veterinary procedure | Virginia Tech News
- Jenelle Evans’ Confession: Fabricated Dog Killing Story
- Pooch poachers take more than $100,000 worth of pets from Gardena store
- Golden retriever in need gets $400 from neighborhood lemonade stand
- ‘Wolf-hybrid’ Alabama family pet killed 3-month-old boy: Authorities
Stress-free Bing has started early this November for over a full month of opportunities to de-stress. We have Pet-a-Pooch, Pet Away Worry and Stress (PAWS) therapy dog events, chair massages, movie nights, workshops and trainings, crafting activities, free fitness classes plus plenty of treats and giveaways! Event and activities are currently running through December to the end of the Fall semester.
For more information and a full calendar of Stress-free Bing events, visit the Stress-free Bing webpage.
The Office of Student Transition and Success provides a year-round list of locations, both on-campus and off-campus, for students to study in a quiet environment. Visit the #StudyBing webpage to learn more.