Theatrical Outfit has adopted one of the best-loved holiday films for the stage with their production of “A Christmas Story.” The show runs through Dec. 24 at the Balzer Theatre in Downtown Atlanta.
- Rescue dog helps healthcare workers deal with emotional stresses of their work | Trending
- Portrait of a Mutant! Johnny Alpha’s origin revealed in Strontium Dog: Search & Destroy 3: out now!
- 9-year-old girl organizes pet drive to honor her dog that died last Christmas
- FROM CHAINED CAPTIVE TO JOYFUL COMPANION: BEAKER’S JOURNEY TO FREEDOM AND FOREVER LOVE
- AI Still Isn’t as Smart as Your Dog: Top Meta Scientist
In this interview, “City Lights” host Lois Reitzes spoke with director Rosemary Newcott and Theatrical Outfit Artistic Director Matt Torney about the theatrical adaptation.
“There’s so much about this story that is just so timeless. Children longing for the perfect present, parents longing to give everyone the perfect Christmas,” Torney says.
“A Christmas Story” is on stage at the Balzer Theatre at Herren’s through Dec. 24, and more information is available here.