In a heartwarming incident, a devoted pet dog displayed remarkable loyalty during a medical emergency that its owner had to endure. A video shared on X captured the loyal companion running after an ambulance, ensuring the safety of its owner inside.
- Ivanka Trump reveals her family has adopted a new puppy who was ‘found abandoned and emaciated alongside a highway in Alabama’ – four years after facing furious backlash for BUYING a purebred dog for her daughter
- Teens hopsitalized dog killed fire stuart fork road north river shores
- How Ashley Dale’s voice notes helped convict her killers | Liverpool
- Henderson County Sheriff deputy fatally shoots foster dog
- After 471 Days, Shelter Dog Baby Finds Forever Home with Jeffrey Sutyla in Heartwarming Tale
The video posted on X by GoodNewsMovement, shows the moment when the dog attempted to get inside the ambulance but was promptly escorted off the vehicle. However, the dog followed the ambulance as it moved further.
However, the dog persistently barked at the driver and circled around the ambulance. The dog, thus, made an “extraordinary effort” to communicate its strong desire to be with its owner during his tough time.
“Extraordinary effort this dog makes to be with his human in the ambulance. A good job by the ambulance team recognising the importance of this companionship,” reads the caption of the video.
Watch the video here:
When the ambulance team saw this, you won’t believe what happened next. They accommodated the patient’s furry friend inside the vehicle and drove towards the hospital.
The internet is in love with this video as it garnered more than 9,000 likes.
Notably, as the dog made a determined effort to be with its human in the ambulance, the compassionate response from the medical team adds a positive note to the story.
We are not crying, you are.