A woman and an 8-year-old child in Kalihi were treated and taken to the hospital in serious condition over the weekend after being bitten by a dog, according to Honolulu Emergency Medical Services.
- Charges: Dog thief threw French bulldog from third-story window
- Dog’s Spot on Impression of a Cow Has Internet Doing a Double Take
- Mysterious respiratory illness sickens dogs : Shots
- CARLOS FRESCO’S HEARTFELT GESTURE: WHEELBARROWING MONTY ON HIS LAST JOURNEY
- Animal shelters are in crisis mode as Americans struggle to afford their pets
EMS responded to the incident at just before noon Saturday on Hiu Street in Kalihi.
Paramedics treated a 44-year-old woman and an 8-year-old child, both with serious injuries after a dog attacked and bit them. Both were taken to a hospital emergency room in serious condition.
No further information was available.